The terms and conditions laid out below govern the use of our website. Users are required to abide by these terms, and are encouraged to read and fully understand the conditions before using or interacting with the site.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
Bu using and/or interacting with the site, users enter into a legally binding agreement that incorporates all of theses terms and conditions. The user’s visit to the site and any activity carried out during the visit must comply with the terms, and by continuing to use the site the user is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
Use of our site
Users agree to the following Terms with respect to use of the Site. If the User cannot satisfy all Terms below, discontinue use of the site immediately.
- The Company, at its sole discretion and endowment of rights, reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add information, interactive content and/or other material to the Site with immediate effect and without notice to Users.
- The User agrees not to misuse, disrupt, destroy and/or otherwise adversely alter the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keyword readers and/or other materials which may be malicious and/or technologically harmful. Further, the User must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the following:
a. our websites;
b. the servers on which our websites are stored; and/or
c. mobile applications.
- The User agrees to not use the information, services, and/or interactive content in any way that may be connected directly or indirectly to any criminal or unlawful activity, or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any other person.
- The User agrees to only use the information, services and/or interactive content in a way that is personal in nature and/or outcome.
- The information provided and the access to interactive content shall not, at any time, be used in a manner which is commercial in nature and/or outcome.
- Distribution of information and/or content provided on this Site, commercial or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
- Access to the Site and its services does not imply, in any way, the uninterrupted provision of such access and services.
- Information, advice and/or any recommendations provided on the Site is provided for information purposes only.
- The Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We cannot promise that the Services will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
Should the Company, in its sole discretion, determine that a violation of any of the previous Terms has occurred, the Company reserves the right to discontinue access to the offending party until such time as it can be determined that the User did not commit such violation.
Eligibility and age restrictions
Users must comply with the following eligibility Terms. If the User cannot satisfy all Terms below, discontinue use of the site immediately.
- The User must be at least 18 years old when accessing this Site from the United Kingdom and/or the age of majority in any country, province, state and/or organized region (hereafter “Jurisdiction”) from which the site is being accessed. Underage gambling is a crime in some jurisdictions; therefore, the User agrees at the time of each visit that he or she has reached the appropriate age to be eligible for visiting this Site.
- Access to certain services and/or third-party websites may not be legal in the Jurisdiction from which the Site is being accessed for certain persons located in that Jurisdiction. As such, we do not intend for access and/or use of the Site to be completed by any person deemed legally prohibited from gambling in such Jurisdictions. The Site and its services are not and do not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by the Company to engage in, or for the use of, or subscription to, betting, gaming or other services in any Jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law or restricted by regulations.
- It is the User’s sole and personal responsibility to determine which laws or regulations apply in the Jurisdiction from which the User has accessed the Site and to ensure that the User is acting legally in that Jurisdiction by using Site services. If the User has accessed any of the services on this Site from a Jurisdiction other than the Jurisdiction of residence, it is the User’s responsibility to determine that accessing this Site and using the services provided are neither prohibited nor restricted by applicable laws and/or regulations. The Company accepts no liability, and shall not be held accountable, if the User’s use of such services is contrary to or in violation to the laws and/or regulations of the Jurisdiction in which the User is located.
- If reasonable cause arises and/or the Company possesses reasonable information to believe, in its sole discretion, that the User is accessing the Site and/or its services in a Jurisdiction in which access and/or use is prohibited, he Company shall be entitled to immediately suspend your right to access the Site.
Limitation of liability
The information on this website is free of charge and for information purposes only. By using the site and accepting the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that we cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may relate to the use of the information or resources on this site. Such damage may include, but is not limited to:
- Loss of Data.
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profit.
- Loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- Losses suffered by third parties.
While we endeavor to ensure that all of the information on the website is accurate, we do not warrant it’s completeness or accuracy, and do not commit to keeping the website available nor keeping the information on it up-to-date.
Our website includes information about and links to third party websites. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information, and users acknowledge that third party websites are separate entities and are not governed by the terms and conditions of this site. Users also agree that this site shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that are alleged to have resulted from information about, interaction with and/or use of third part websites.
Changes to terms and conditions
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, and will take all necessary steps to inform users when changes have been made. Your continued use of the site is deemed as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you may contact us at hello [at] bestbingosites [dot] com, or by visiting the contact us page.